Wednesday 11 May 2011

I should really be doing work

Well here I go again, I really never know what in my blog.
I guess this timehave something to talk about... The royal wedding!!
I hope all you guys are watching!
And how amazing was everything on that day, people turned out in their thousands just to watch the Royal case, and that dress how beautiful, it just shows us British pride.
Now Kate Middleton /Princess Kate/style queen.
Kate Middleton , used to be the average girl ... When little user dream of being a princess. But now has married herself the Prince. So the dress, there's what a lot of speculation behind it.
And boy was it worth the wait... Alexander McQueen would have been proud. Sue Burton, McQueen's understudy really did outdo herself.
the McQueen style dress was sophisticated and elegant as well as up-to-date and fashionable, modern and beautiful all in one.
The flow of the dresses from brides to bridesmaids was perfect, and even the bridesmaid dresses were worthy of a bride... You never know with piper and Harry.

But with my degree, I'm getting on well… I finish my shirts twile-ish well as long as my tutor knows (i hope she never reads this anyways) but all the stuff ive had to practice i did on my twile, and im on ato the real thing halfway through its looking good for the minuet lets hope i dont go to crazy with the over locker!! as my home ones not working and uni ones are evil!! and now starting my trousers i cant wait to wear them my self.... Still looking through model, so if you think you are hot apply why not.
in other parts of my life, ive been designing for the brand fourm (work exp)and its been totaly amazing , i now cant wait to finish my degree and get out there! at my work ep ive been designing for river island & joe browns :)))))))))))))))))))) exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Ohh an now i work for superdry!!! Boom.

Love lolly XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment