Tuesday 19 April 2011

Four.....

I seam to have left a longer gap between writing again, I am now using dragon dictate than having to type!!!


Yay finally writing becomes easy for some one as dyslexic as me!





Beep Beep news update on my life…


Its spring brake so we are all back at home , the weather is bliss full and I have been spending most of my day light hours designing and reading (sunbathing) by the pond.


Oh and here’s a tip if you want to go in to marketing read consumer kids it’s a insight in to how business get in to a child’s mind which in turn of nagging and such like can make us buy!


By night I have been going out as I’ve had a friend over from London and she has gave me some grate ideas for catwalk styles with out even knowing it. Funny how some things just inspire you. 
Add caption




OHHH and I have work experience booked BOOM!


Working for the brand forum. Feel free to look them up….







Moving on to the HYPE!


Other than the sun coming out and making all of us  British lads and ladies strip off slash trends completely change to now a gig in the park look… we are all in waiting for the royal wedding and I don’t think I haven’t seen a news paper or glossy mag that doesn’t have something about it on the front cover!


Everyone’s trying to guess what the dress is going to look like , will it be princess cut? Lace , silk or satin?  How will the hair be up down in a bun ,plat or what ever… we all know the only reason why half the public will tune in is to see what she looks like!




As Kate you will be the new style icon

And about time us britts had some one with class to model are self’s on!




So cheers ok kate & wills

No comments:

Post a Comment