Tuesday 22 March 2011

two

(sorry about the horrific spelling from before....totally dyslexic-ed up there)

any ways .... all my shirt designs all my trousers slash shorts DONE.
only have to do a little fashion illustration an i will have my game face on.
But with all this i still can't decide a decent color pallet .... Mustard I  heart but i am also enjoying the summers pretty pinks...:)
mind this is a winter collection hummmm.
FASHION IS SO UGLY THAT IT HAS TO CHANGE ITS FACE EVERY SIX MONTHS
hummm true.

lame my mac book pros not coming tomorrow ... :/

also has jackwills turned in to skins as there promo video just shouts skins! not sure i want to shop from there any more :/

right tomorrow im going to get these boards done do my first LOOK BOOK style.
(;wish me luck :)
night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how cute is this...
 


  

1 comment: